Senior Marketing Manager Cell Therapy
- Job Type
Senior Marketing Manager Cell Therapy
Italy - Milan
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Following the recent acquisition of Kite Pharma by Gilead Sciences we are excited to prepare to bring Kite's innovative oncology therapies to Italy. This opportunity will be part of and your employment will be with Gilead Italy.
Kite, a Gilead Company, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\\'s ability to recognise and kill tumours. Kite is currently adding additional talent as it focuses on providing maximum access to patients with unmet needs.
Gilead Sciences Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, invasive fungal disease, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior Marketing Manager Cell Therapy to join the Italy affiliate based in Milan, Italy.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Responsible for the product marketing for Cell Therapies.
- Responsible for elaborating the Italy Brand Strategy and Action Plans.
- Partner with Medical Affairs, Government and Public Affairs to ensure effective development and implementation of strategies.
- Develop effective working relationships with opinion leaders and other key stakeholders to establish Kite's first cell based therapy in the Italian market.
- Develop and implement the promotional communication strategy and tactics ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
- Work alongside European marketing colleagues to develop and produce compliant promotional materials.
- Manage agency relationships to develop promotional deliverables.
- Ensure all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Manage the marketing budget (OPEX) and project timelines.
- Drive excellence in commercial efforts, including business planning/forecasting.
- Utilize high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor's resources and practices.
- Ensure performance tracking/monitoring, including any required action planning
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Requires a university degree and demonstrated experience within the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry to include familiarity with marketing/sales strategy and tactics, as well as commercial policies and practices within specialty care.
- Demonstrated track record of successful product launches and/or sustained commercial growth.
- Candidate will preferably have recent hematology or oncology experience and understand the funding and clinical challenges in this area.
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among multiple cross functional teams.
- Ability to analyse complex issues, execute sound judgment and make decisions
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- In-depth ability to work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials is required.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and utilize a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of Cell Therapies to opinion leaders.
- Excellent and demonstrable command of written and spoken English and proficiency at communicating verbally and in written form.
- Integrity - Doing What's Right
- Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
- Teamwork - Working Together
- Excellence - Being Your Best
- Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Italy---Milan/Sr-Marketing-Manager_R0022658-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency