Medical Project Manager (m/w/d) Liver Disease
- Job Type
Medical Project Manager (m/w/d) Liver Disease
Germany - Munich
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Medical Project Manager (m/f/d) Liver Disease
We have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Project Manager (m/f/d) to join the Liver Disease Medical Affairs Team in Germany. The Medical Project Manager will report to the Medical Director Liver Diseases and will be responsible for the tactical delivery and project management of Liver Diseases plans in Germany.
- Executes Medical Affairs activities and scientific projects based on the medical strategy and Plan of Action (PoA), in close collaboration with other medical team members. Will be involved in the planning and development of the local Medical Affairs plan in the Therapeutic Area.
- Significantly contributes to the creation & implementation of the x-functional & medical PoA
- Works with the cross-functional team
- Develops and conducts medical education and communication activities, including digital, face-to-face, and print.
- Is involved in scientific publication activities
- Is a company representative to groups of experts, medical professional groups, societies, patient representatives, regulatory groups, and represents the company at national and international scientific meetings.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external medical experts locally and internationally, including academic societies.
- Plans and conducts Advisory Boards as needed to obtain insights.
- Presents scientific and clinical data in a variety of different settings.
- Works collaboratively with Gilead personnel in European affiliates, Global Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Marketing, Market Access, Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Public and Government Affairs.
- Supports the generation of scientific data through collaboration with the Gilead personnel in R&D and Clinical Operations, site support in clinical trials, and by developing local clinical trials including study protocols, experience in study management and statistical analysis is required
- Is involved in supporting and coordinating Investigator Sponsored Trials - including collaboration with investigators and internal Gilead personnel.
- Medical, pharmacy or scientific degree essential, additional health/economical/business admin degree is a plus
- Excellent clinical and scientific understanding of virology/immunology and/or liver disease
- Experience (+3 years) in a relevant medical/scientific role (preferably in the pharmaceutical industry) is advantageous
- Ability to embrace Gilead's leadership commitments and patient-centric values, including highest ethical and compliance standards
- Strategic mindset with a focus on collaboration and excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, along with the ability to understand, analyses and communicate medical concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to successfully navigate fast and dynamic situations where there is ambiguity, uncertainty, and change
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and prioritization
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix
- Office based function: must be committed to work in-office in the framework of GFlex work policy, ability to extensive travel up to 25% (national and international)
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Germany---Munich/Medical-Project-Manager--m-w-d--Liver-Disease_R0022953-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency