At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a new digital business model in the field of sustainability at Henkel Adhesive Technologies
- Gain insights into the set-up of a new business model and prepare decisions, e.g. analysis of future scenarios, assessment of competitive landscape
- Own set of responsibilities at the sustainability venture in close collaboration with the venture lead
- Support the team in preparing senior management and board updates and decision meetings
- Work in an interdisciplinary and international environment with numerous interfaces within the organization
- Get to know Henkel Adhesive Technologies as a first step towards building a long-term career at Henkel
- Enrolled master student in business administration, economics, management, digital business, sustainability, or comparable studies or seeking internship between bachelor and master studies in the above mentioned fields (gap year)
- Preferably first practical experience in start-ups, digital roles and business development or consulting
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel; experience with trend-databases, market and user research tools is advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills combined with conceptual and strategic thinking
- Highly motivated team player with proactive and self-organized working style
- Availability ideally as of January 2024 for 6 months in Düsseldorf
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.