At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Responsible for planning and execution of Strategic Business Unit SBU Technology Leadership team meetings
- Leads and executes strategic innovation initiatives globally within the SBU
- Build and publish innovation reports and power BI dashboards to key SBU stakeholders
- Conduct in depth analysis of key innovation metrics to support strategic decisions
- Support innovation process development and execution in line with SBU innovation strategy
- Support the day-to-day application of the innovation process as well as its evolution to ensure process is still relevant and meeting the strategic goals of the SBU
- Deliver consistent, high quality training to ensure that all parties are engaged and efficiently executing the innovation process.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management / Engineering / Science / Chemistry or related field; MBA preferred
- 3-5+ years of professional experience within engineering, product development, project management or marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience leading complex projects with diverse global teams
- Significant experience with innovation projects and process preferably via direct experience working on product development teams
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI are preferred.
The salary for this role is $85,000.00 - $110,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.