At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Execute new packaging development projects and ensure fulfillment of performance, quality and cost packages requirements.
- Define and plan budgets to meet planned objectives.
- Comply with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures,
- Initiate process developments necessary to support cross-functional teams to achieve the completion of new technology and innovations.
- Ensure that all new packages meet international recycling, health and safety requirements and other regulations.
- Assure technology state of the art through patent protection of all new developments and technologies.
- Connect with consumers and generates consumer insights through various platforms.
- Degree in Chemical or Packaging Engineering or comparable degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a packaging role within FMCG or similar industry.
- Able to manage and deliver products and projects on time and to budget.
- Able to build trusting relationships and collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and eager to learn.
- Able to critically analyze situations and provide insightful observations and improvements.
- Self-motivated, creative, and an open-minded team-player.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.