At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories. With our trusted brands, including Cold Power, Bref and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Responsible for development and implementation of creative and innovative packaging solutions for Henkel consumer brand products conforming to the highest international standards and quality, functionality, cost, sustainability, market, safety, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develop packaging solutions for promotional activities.
- Conduct qualification and validation of packaging including performance and compatibility testing, provide technical input for and approve packaging artworks.
- Responsible for the maintenance of packaging specification databases, including conducting measurements and statistical analysis.
- Identify and evaluate materials that contribute to process and cost improvements, and complexity reduction initiatives.
- Support Henkel's Sustainability agenda and compliance with APCO covenant obligations.
- Keep abreast of and actively search for packaging trends and relevant new technology/materials that may lead to a competitive advantage.
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with packaging suppliers, and peers and stakeholders within and beyond R&D.
- Ensure that all activities/performance tests/processes are fitting to Henkel standards and good lab practices, including management of Lab consumables, calibration, and maintenance.
- Degree(s) in Packaging/Chemical/Mechanical/Biochemical Engineering or comparable degree.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a packaging role within FMCG or similar industry.
- Experience in using measurement and testing equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills coupled with a mature/professional acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop), and statistical analysis software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and eager to learn.
- Self-motivated, creative, and an open-minded team-player.
- Able to critically analyse situations and provide insightful observations and improvements.
- Able to manage workload, meet project deadlines and perform tasks in an organized manner.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.