At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Become a team member of the Adhesives Sustainability team and drive the transformation of our portfolio to deliver on our Ambition 2030
- Explore options in close cooperation with our product development and suppliers innovation teams to grow the number of our products easy to use safely
- Develop a strategy for future proofing one of our main adhesive technologies in close cooperation with our Sustainable Materials team and the product development and marketing teams
- Promote the responsible use of chemistry at Henkel to deliver product with positive societal impact
- Student in the field of chemistry, chemical engineering or similar
- First practical experience in chemical product formulation is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German language is beneficial
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong analytical mind and the ability to inspire colleagues
- Availability in Q1 2024, for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between €800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the
desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.