At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Formula preparation, testing and measurements of the laboratory.
- Support to prepare customer visits.
- Support technical department with internal and customer audits.
- Support additional activities and projects of the department.
- Final thesis realization during the internship Innovation concepts to be introduced in the market.
- Chemical engineering educational Background
- Good understanding of the R&D and Innovation area
- Good skills in Excel and MS office
- Good english level
- Analytical, structured and organized
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Communication skills
- Capacity and motivation to do Teamwork
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.