HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Acts as single point of contact for any kind of operational request Creates detailed specifications for development/configuration
- Accountable for end user documentation and markets roll-out Creates training materials and conducts training sessions for marketers
- Acts as a campaign specialist for new journeys and complex campaigns Collects demands from BUs and consults on best practices
- Validates campaign briefs and consults on missing requirements Gathers and communicates the operational and performance reports to markets
- Works with SME for handing over to markets and shadow campaign specialists for the complex journeys
- Tool configuration setup and creation of roles & rights and folders structure Setup for integrations with upstream/downstream systems via SFTP, API etc.
- Creates email and landing pages templates
- Features consulting and requirements engineering using AEM Marketing automation experience (Campaign, Marketing Cloud etc.)
- Specific tool experience (Adobe Campaign Standard) Structured and organized personality,
- Good communication skills and Trainings conducting skills Basic HTML & CSS for consulting or advanced HTML & CSS for email and landing pages templates creation
- Familiar with ticketing systems like ServiceNow etc.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.