HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development of ServiceNow
• Develop the technical solution, implement them, and perform integration tests, where required
• Understand the large-scale thinking and approach needed for project success and continuous improvements
• Be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on-time, and able to handle multiple priorities in an agile environment
• Understand the need to standardize the process/development and incorporate such requirements into the design
• Willingness to work in global team setup and continuously learn new paradigms, technologies, and tool to move with Henkel's technology roadmap
• Being an open-minded team player in an international team and ability to cope with complexity and constant change
• Minimum of 5 years in Management and Administration of ServiceNow
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field or higher (preferred)
• ServiceNow CMDB Discovery Development Experiences
• ServiceNow Development Experiences with various interfaces
• Facilitate and support the rollout of new applications and enhancements in ServiceNow
• Advise functional and admin teams on design, development, and overall ServiceNow best practices.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.