At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Become a part of the new Henkel DX Ventures team, partnering with outstanding founders and investing in early-stage start-ups
- Assist with financial expertise in portfolio management tasks
- Support the investment managers in the sourcing of investment opportunities
- Prepare market and competition analyses and initially validate technologies and companies
- Conduct in-depth research into potential investment fields
- Create decision proposals and presentations for internal and external use
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of economic-related studies, business administration or similar fields
- Ideally first experience in working within a start-up or in the areas of venture capital, private equity and/ or market research
- Fluent English language skills required
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly interested in innovation, technologies and an affinity for numbers, quantitative analysis and related knowledge in the finance area
- A team player, open-minded, analytical, flexible, pro-active, determined and able to work independently
- Availability as of now for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.