HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
YOUR ROLE :
• Develop high quality and stable SharePoint solutions by following Microsoft recommendations, best practices, and the latest released SharePoint development techniques, keep track of the new released SharePoint development techniques and technologies and stay always up to date by using the latest SharePoint online development methodologies.
• Deploy the developed SharePoint solutions onto Production and ensure communicating the right impact to the different stakeholders, End to end testing of the developed solutions and ensure that they are working properly using the different Henkel devices: Desktop, Tablets, and Phones, Analyze any business demand and identify whether this demand can be delivered using a native SharePoint online feature, another Office 365 service, or custom solution development is needed.
• Document the developed solutions in terms of design and deployment, Handover and train the maintenance team to be able to support end users whenever any issue arises.
• Work as third-line support for the developed SharePoint solutions, in case the maintenance team fails to resolve any app issue, or an issue is identified as a bug. Accordingly, fix the bug and follow the normal development lifecycle to deploy the fix eventually to production.
• Be an expert for SharePoint Online development by proposing Information Architecture and design of the SharePoint solutions, which will be developed.
YOUR SKILLS :
• Shows analytical thinking, solution-oriented approach, self-drive with experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
• Is a team player with confidence in own skills and willing to daily learn more.
• The candidate should have knowledge in SharePoint architecture, e.g., Sites, Subsites, Lists, Fields, Content Types, Property Bags, CAML queries, etc, experience in backend SharePoint development using .Net framework and .Net Core (C#), moderate knowledge in development in Azure Functions, and Azure Runbooks utilizing Azure KeyVault and Azure applications for authorization.
• PowerShell scripting, PowerApps, and Power Automate knowledge is a plus, Using Azure DevOps is beneficial.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
• Fluent English is a must, Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Able to conduct research into interfacing issues and products as required and Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language. Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, Strong customer service orientation, Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.