At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Participate in and dedicate yourself to project management relevant to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Support and proactively participate day-to-day project implementation activities
- Assist in gathering required materials and inputs, information and coordinate with various stakeholders for the implementation process
- Conduct research on best practices, industry trends and any specific requirements related to ERP project
- Assist in identifying and resolving issues that may arise during the implementation process
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business-related studies
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes, particularly S/4 HANA BP/MDG
- Basic project management skills including principles, task prioritization, timeline management and milestone tracking
- Capable of working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.