At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Are you interested in creating value from data?
- Join our team and make an impact by increasing, integrating, enriching and distributing Henkel's data-asset
- Design, develop, and operate scalable and robust data pipelines using state-of-the-art data engineering practices
- Advance the team with your expertise and extend and deepen your knowledge by strong collaboration within the team
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams using agile methods to deliver high quality data products at a fast pace
- Establish yourself as a reliable, creative, and positive partner across business to enable and identify data potential
- You can shape your career with various trainings, rotation and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel
- Master's degree in a computer science or other STEM field
- Proven track record of delivering value from data
- Extensive hands-on experience in cloud data ecosystems; covering data ingestion, data modeling, and data provisioning to consumers and downstream systems
- Coding skills in relevant languages (e.g. SQL, Python, PySpark). Experience in ETL/ELT design, data and interface specifications, quality assurance and testing methods
- Confidence in handling data in cloud ecosystems. Experience in data preparation, data modeling, analysis, and visualization
- Experience with agile methodologies in a professional development environment (CI/CD)
- Fluent in English; German language skill is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.