At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Interested to become a product owner?
LOCTITE Pulse is Henkel Adhesives' new digital solution portfolio targeting the predictive maintenance market of various industries. As Product Owner LOCTITE Pulse App, you will be at the forefront of shaping this new business field for Henkel and will be one of the central key players. You will work with a dedicated, agile and global team in a start-up-like environment while enjoying the benefits of a large DAX 40 corporate. YOUR ROLE
- Become part of Henkel Adhesive Technologies' digital initiative and shape together with the global team the future of Industry 4.0
- Lead as Product Owner of the LOCTITE Pulse App the continuous enhancement and development of our core application
- Define and own the product roadmap considering both Henkel business and customer needs.
- Collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders e.g., User Experience (UX), Customer Success Management (CSM), or Business Development (BDM) and Sales to discover the relevant functionalities
- Work with the tech/IT team(s) on the development side
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog based on changing needs
- Anticipate and verify customer needs: Collaborate with existing and prospective users (internally and externally) to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Oversee all stages of product creation including planning, design, development, deployment, and testing.
- Analyze progress at each stage of the product development process
- Actively participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Act as primary liaison for internal stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform about the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization; act as ambassador for the product
- Previous working experience in a relevant area, e.g. PO, BDM, sales or marketing in an industrial context of at least 6 years of which at least 3 years as a Product Owner
- Previous experience in building digital solutions in the manufacturing or maintenance area
- In-depth knowledge and experience of agile process and principles (SCRUM, MVP, Product roadmap, etc.)
- Strong understanding of IIoT, sensor technologies, and machine health monitoring principles and ability to balance with business insights
- Very good written and spoken English, further language skills are an advantage
- Hands-on experience in product discovery and maintenance tools are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Excellent organizational, project management as well as sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Customer-first and entrepreneurial mindset incl. a high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.