At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Prepare KPIs table for the correct analysis of the factory
- Automation of data download and analysis of the main KPIs of the factory (OEE, repetitive breakdowns, quality adjustments, etc...)
- Automation of reporting through macros
- Analysis of KPIs trends and proposals for improvement
- Improvement of data collection processes in production lines.
- Industrial Engineering educational background or similar.
- Good level of english
- Good level of Excel
- Motivation to learn in a production environment
- Analytical skills
- Proactiveness and good attitude.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.