At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develop project specification, scope, work schedule, cost estimate and coordinate all stakeholders
- Perform technical project study, mechanical engineering design for machine and utility (chiller, AHU, cooling system, water, energy management) improvement
- Monitor and control project schedule, progress, coordinate activities, and resolve problems
- Ensure each project stays within the design scope, allocated budget and timeframe
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives for machine and utility performance improvement
- Technical supervision for maintenance and production staffs
- Supervise and coordinate activities of technicians engaged in maintaining plant utility systems, such as electrical wiring and control systems, heating, ventilating, water supply, DI water, soft water, compressing air and related pipe systems
- Supervise the team to inspect machine and utility system to determine preventative maintenance improvement needs
- Coordinate with energy management team to determine improvement needs and support activities related to ISO50001
- Assist in the development of departmental standard operating procedures and for machine maintenance and utility operations
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project and engineering design experience in FMCG/ chemical manufacturer(s).
- Engineering design for machine and utility (chiller, AHU, cooling system, water, energy management) improvement.
- Project management.
- Leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and Computer skills (MS office, Auto CAD, Solid Works)
- English communication proficiency.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.