At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Manage customer projects in Adhesive Electronics business unit for electronic devices with timeline, action execution, internal and external stakeholders like customers, technical consultants, suppliers and product development scientists in a structured and professional manner.
- Be the technical buddy of the key account managers, ensure a strong and continuous exchange and foster the team approach.
- Demonstrate knowledge and solution finding and ensure highest credibility over our competition.
- Plan DoE, run application test and introduce new test mythologies.
- Train customer and our colleagues in products and applications.
- Travel to customers and/or equipment suppliers and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications if required.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, New Materials Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years' work experience in Electronics is a plus.
- Able to go on business travels around 30 to 50% within Korea and overseas.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred.
- Good communication skills in Korean and English are required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.