At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Working in laboratory settings to:
- Assist in sample preparation, lab test, and report generation for electronics industry adhesives: semiconductor, consumer device, component assembly.
- Support the implementation of lab renovation and organization activities.
- Participate in safety initiatives and contribute to 5S housekeeping including chemical and consumable inventory management.
- Join us for an exciting internship from Jan 2024 to June 2024
- A student of Material or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of semiconductor assembly, specifically dispensing and die bonding.
- Ability to multi-task, and work independently.
- Good analytical, presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret material characteristics.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations, requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Knowledge or experience of material property tests (DSC, DMA, TMA, TGA, Rheometer) or failure analysis methods (SEM, EDX, CSAM, ion-milling) is an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.