At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Execute local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers.
- Understand customers' needs and demonstrate world-leading chemical solutions to master their challenges.
- Implement pricing actions and beat the sales target, secure new business opportunities by using system projects management tool.
- Build relationships with customers and distributors.
- Provide input to manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory.
- Conduct line trials, (re)solve customer requests and complaints.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Industrial Engineer or any related field.
- Ability to handle customer research.
- Identifying key player roles networking/social selling objection
- Well versed in Microsoft office and other business digital platforms
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ambitious and self-starter
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.