At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Use market and customer analytics to stay up-to-date on evolving industry trends.
- Develop and evaluate KPI results and drive innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions.
- Implement continuous process improvement, including policy and procedures.
- Contribute globally and regionally to best practices, academy/trainings, processes/tools, etc.
- Responsible for customer technical training via appropriate formats: academies, Webinars, at customer site, at Henkel facilities, etc.
- Drive development of an end-to-end customer experience from identifying new value propositions to enhancing customer service.
- Leverage customer feedback to align global/regional SBU projects in creating joint value.
- Give feedback to and proactively seek it from sales, marketing, PD and innovation.
- Effectively communicate with end-users, co-workers, managers, and other departments.
- Work with outside vendors and external teams to collect and confirm business and technical requirements.
- Manage the application development team to ensure quality deliverables.
- Design, improve, and document application engineering processes.
- Help to ensure the successful sustainment, development, and enhancement of applications
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science Engineering, Chemistry or a science field is preferred.
- 10+ years field experience preferred.
- Technical expertise in engineering product development, innovation as well as technical skill set.
- Ideally 5-10 years previous management experience.
- Travel: Ability to travel up to 10-15% mostly domestic, international on occasion.
- Experience in collaborating with customers service or support.
- Strong communication skills.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary for this role is $140,000.00 - $180,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.