At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Project related support in supplier screening, market analysis and packaging proposals
- Structured pack overviews based on screenings
- Support of functionality and application tests in our Packaging lab
- Assistance with investigations and testings on actual quality issues
- Innovation screenings according to needs or in general
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters with focus on packaging technology or related fields, e.g. plastic, process or mechanical engineering
- Extended knowledge of different packaging types and manufacturing processes
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English language skills
- High intrested in beauty and hair products and their packaging
- Self-organized and creative team player with high level of independence
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.