At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Responsible for defining the vision and master plan for Maintenance & Engineering functions (Procedures, programs, tools, systems, etc). Ensures automation integration into all Engineering projects.
- Partners closely with Production to provide support/partnership on technical aspects of operations, i.e. Autonomous Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, etc and to provide support, partnership, coordination and coaching on the Breakdown analysis conducted by Reliability Cell engineers
- Supervises Utilities, Automation and Maintenance Teams. Accountable for talent development and talent acquisition across Maintenance & Engineering (in partnership with HR)
- Is accountable for plant Maintenance and Repair Cost, Engineering budget forecast, develop, plan and prioritize CAPEX projects (and related budget.
- Is accountable for Equipment availability and spare part inventory results. Owns the implementation of SAP MMA for their site.
- Liaise w/Corporate Engineering. Ensure cross-plant alignment on project development, planning and implementation.
- Accountable for compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Responsible on all Plant Capex management, Investment project execution from Identification untill full implementation
- Engineering Academic Background (Elechtromechanical, mechanical, instrumentation or equivalent)
- At least 5 confirmed years of experience in similar position
- Team management, budget management
- Negociation skills
- Maintenance management
- Project management.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.