At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Field visits to end-users (Craftsmen & DIY) to grab habits, application specifics, understanding competitor landscape.
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers.
- Perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation.
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes.
- Leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities for sales colleagues
- Reports quality issues / customers' claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS)
- Responsible for products application / technical training and coaching of field sales forces and customers.
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members. Promote internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts.
- Support standardization process of technical documents & ensure same data in all platforms
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers and report technical results to customers.
- University degree in Engineering field, preferably in Chemical Engineering
- Up to 3 years of experience in end user understanding in field, experience working with professionals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Highly adaptable to different work environment & different customers
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
- Flexibility to travel frequently
- B Class driving license is a must
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.