At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develop high quality and stable SharePoint solutions by following Microsoft recommendations, best practices, and the latest released SharePoint development techniques
- Deploy the developed SharePoint solutions onto Production and ensure communicating the right impact to the different stakeholders, End to end testing of the developed solutions
- Analyze any business demand and identify whether this demand can be delivered using a native SharePoint online feature, another Office 365 service, or custom solution development is needed.
- Document the developed solutions in terms of design and deployment, Handover and train the maintenance team to be able to support end users whenever any issue arises.
- Work as third-line support for the developed SharePoint solutions, in case the maintenance team fails to resolve any app issue, or an issue is identified as a bug.
- Be an expert for SharePoint Online development by proposing Information Architecture and design of the SharePoint solutions, which will be developed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge in SharePoint and Office 365 in general
- Preferrable skills: Backend development with C#, Cloud Azure knowledge and Architectural thinking
- Good Communicator with strong ability to gather & understand and translate business requirement
- Ideally project management experience, used to work in virtual environments and complex settings
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.