At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develop product or technologies for hair care applications, which meet product performance, quality and timing requirements with minimal supervision.
- Independently conduct laboratory experiments.
- Conduct stability and efficacy testing including detailing experiments, analysis and summary of results.
- Maintain documentation of lab results, conclusions and next steps.
- Create technical reports and effectively present experimental data and results
- Strong understanding of ingredient chemistries, formulations and consumer and stylist insights and product testing
- Strong understanding of the product development process and the details of each step of the process
- Seek out and read industry literature as it relates to new assignments and technologies, gain knowledge of basic industry regulations and look for inventions and improvements to hair care formulations.
- Work with a cross-functional team to bring new products to market.
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field plus 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience in related field, preferably Hair Color/Care or Consumer Products formulation
- Strong problem solving skills and positive attitude.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Quick learner
- Strong agility in learning new operational systems.
The salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $97,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.