A postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Hui Zheng in the Huffington Center on Aging at Baylor College of Medicine. The individual will work on projects related to Alzheimer's disease, specifically lipid metabolism and neuroinflammation, using novel mouse models and multidisciplinary approaches.Job Duties
- Conducts independent research using mouse models and cell cultures.
- The techniques to be used are qPCR, transfection, western blotting, immunostaining, and flow cytometry.
- Works in the Zheng laboratory but interacts and collaborates with other scientists at the Huffington Center on Aging and Baylor College of Medicine.
- Make presentations at various meetings.
- Assist the PI in training graduate students.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
PD; CH; SN