The Scott Department of Urology at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX is seeking a Research Operations Associate. This position aids in the day-to-day operations of Dr. Lerner's bladder cancer research program. This individual will be responsible to oversee and manage program's operations to ensure that current and long-term business goals are met. The position will contribute to several outreach initiatives and collaborations with partners.Job Purpose
Oversees, manages, and leads day-to-day research operations to ensure that current and long-term business goals are met.Job Duties
- Performs and oversees the daily operation of Dr. Lerner's research program.
- Coordinates quality assurance and safety programs.
- Establishes work plan and schedule for research projects.
- Performs inventory of lab equipment and supplies.
- Ensures the ongoing review and development of process improvements to maximize business productivity.
- Assist with regulatory activities that lead to timely regulatory submission.
- Assists with or manage special projects such as implement comprehensive plans to develop key external alliances.
- Presents to relevant partners and community groups to expand awareness.
- Contribute to outreach initiatives, partnering with the Institutional Advancement office, and overseeing external communications.
- Assists with research write-ups such as summaries, proposals, and presentations.
- Coordinates calendar events and travel requests related to research program
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.