At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Day to day operational facilities management of Henkel's UK headquarters; including offices, warehouse, restaurant, laboratories and security.
- Management of 3rd party facility management company, and onsite contractors and other external stakeholders- ensuring objectives are met on time and budget.
- Manage operational Health & Safety topics relevant to the site; including updating legal register, RA's and policies where required.
- Support on projects within Corporate Health, Security and Sustainability.
- Manage insurance renewal processes for UK & Ireland
- Using analysis and insight, highlight key trends and possible improvements for stakeholders
- Work in close collaboration with our internal stakeholders across the business
- Coordinate with external stakeholders (authorities, regulators, suppliers, professional associations).
- To ensure all necessary regulatory services, permits and registers are up-to-date and external contractors are managed in accordance with company policy.
- Experienced in Facilities Management
- Experienced in Health and Safety Management
- Health and Safety qualification
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Flexible, pro-active and determined personality
- An open-minded team player, able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative
- Knowledge and understanding of MS-Office; good Excel & Power Point skills are required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.