Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Neurosurgery
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Postdoctoral Research Fellow to join our dynamic research team in the Neurosurgery Department. The successful candidate will contribute to cutting-edge clinical research projects and play a pivotal role in designing, conducting, and disseminating research findings. This is a unique opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that fosters scientific growth and innovation.
- Participating in clinical research
- Designing and implementing experiments
- Writing/Editing manuscripts and grant applications
- Managing and analyzing data
- Presenting findings at international conferences and local seminars/meetings
- Managing rotation students and other volunteers
Education and Experience: MD or PhD in a relevant field
Skills and Competencies:
- Research theory training/experience (through previous research lab experience)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Strong multi-tasking, project and time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
The salary range for this role is $58K - $75K, depending on the experience. The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Einstein seeks candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence, and the communities we serve.