At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Supports SHE organization in specialized area.
- Drives SHE strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
- Reports monthly on SHEQ KPI status
- Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functional area
- Ensures continual improvement in all relevant SHE fields
- Supports Global Audit Management
- Supervises legal compliance matters, follow-up of development in legal matters and regulatory affairs
- Deploying and maintaining site related Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) programs
- Assisting to enhance the effectiveness of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) controlling and the quality of management reporting by means of internal SHE auditing and site inspections, effective SHE program monitoring and audit action follow-up, monthly and yearly SHE management reporting, participation in operation meetings & management reviews
- Enhancing the awareness level of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) throughout the company by means of foster pro-active SHE communication within Henkel, initiate awareness activities, accident prevention programs, SHE information & know-how exchange on a local base
- Performing risk and impact assessments by pushing effective occupational and technical risk assessment, environmental impact assessments and providing expertise about techniques and professional services
- Supervising team members to ensure that assigned tasks be completely done by meeting operational standard
- Bachelor's Degree's in occupational health and Safety or any other related field.
- Having eligible qualification of safety officer under the Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Act and/or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Occupational safety and health with management level experience.
- Good English communication
- Good knowledge of EHS principles, analysis methodologies, and relevant standards.
- Experience in chemical manufacturing, petrochemical industry is a MUST.
- Be willing to working Amata Nakorn, Chonburi
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.