Job Posting: Postdoctoral Fellow - 2 positions
Lab: Dr. Vikas Dudeja Lab, Department of Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
Location: Birmingham, AL
Dr. Vikas Dudeja is a Surgeon-Scientist and the Director of the Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. His lab performs cutting edge research on deciphering the role of various signaling pathways, gut microbiome and immune system on the initiation and progression of Pancreatic Cancer and Pancreatitis. His lab runs multiple clinical trials and have a proven track record of translating benchside research to bedside.
Dr. Vikas Dudeja's lab is seeking highly motivated and dedicated Postdoctoral Fellows to join his dynamic research team. This position offers a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of Inflammation and Cancer Biology and contribute to pathbreaking research projects.
- Conduct innovative research in collaboration with Dr. Vikas Dudeja and the lab team.
- Design and execute experiments, collect and analyze data, and contribute to publications.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in the field and integrate them into the research.
- Mentor and collaborate with graduate students and research assistants.
- Present findings at conferences and contribute to grant writing efforts.
- Ph.D. in a related discipline.
- Strong expertise in routine molecular and cell culture techniques with experience in mice handling.
- Excellent laboratory and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Commitment to scientific excellence and innovation.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Access to state-of-the-art research facilities and resources.
- Opportunity for career development and networking.
- Collaborative and vibrant research environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the following application materials by email:
- A cover letter outlining your research interests and qualifications.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with a list of publications.
- Contact information for three professional references.
Dr. Vikas Dudeja: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Srikanth Iyer: email@example.com
The University of Alabama at Birmingham is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Join us in advancing scientific knowledge and making a meaningful impact in pancreatic biology! Apply today and be part of our exciting research journey at UAB.