Title: Head of Exploration Research of the Small Molecule Early R&D Center of Chengdu Chipscreen Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Reporting to: Head of Early R&D center in Chengdu
Location: Chengdu, China
The candidate will support pipeline development, guide exploration research, supervise in vitro drug screening and evaluation, and work with CROs and internal and external collaborators.
1. Be responsible for the management of the Department of Exploratory Research;
2. Assist the head of the Chengdu Early R&D Center in pipeline development and project management;
3. Be able to propose targets and initiate new programs;
4. Be responsible for supervising target validation, compound screening, and evaluation;
5. Be responsible for data presentation, IP drafting, and submitting (patents and publications, etc.);
6. Work with external collaborators and execute other ad hoc tasks (fund applications, technical support, etc.).
1. Ph.D. degree in biology, immunology, biomedicine, or related fields;
2. Over 10 years of experience in drug development or biomedical research;
3. Over 5 years of team management experience, with excellent project management skills;
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effective team building, and strong coordination skills.
5. Self-motivated and creative thinking;
6. Familiar with international and domestic policies of pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines.
Chipscreen Biosciences is A Pioneer in Drug Innovation & Development in China.Founded in March 2001 by a group of senior scientists returned from the United States, Chipscreen Biosciences focuses on developing innovative drugs with new mechanisms of action (MOA) for the treatment of human diseases in five major therapeutic areas, including cancer, metabolic diseases, autoimmune disorders, central nervous system disorders and antivirals, so as to provide patients with affordable, efficacious drugs to meet their clinical needs.
Chipscreen Biosciences was the first biotech firm approved for listing on the Shanghai Stock Exchange Science and Technology Innovation Board Market (Stock code: 688321.SH).