At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact?
Division: Adhesives Technologies - Industrial Area / European TeamYOUR ROLE
- Support to Global Packaging Management team on the implementation of packaging technical data
- Support to new product launches for standard and promotional articles
- Creation of manufacture and assembly instructions of Promotional articles
- Introduce data on SAP data base
- Artworks approval
- Master Degree in Engineering
- Fluent English language skills
- Advanced Know-How in MS-Office
- Structured and organized way of working
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and explain technical matters
- Interest to work in a dynamic, fast pace international environment
- Availability for a 6-month internship from September
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.