At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
•Technical / application support on product usage and benefits quantification / comparison / SOPs
•Responsible for in house testing of competition products or for any complaints
•Trouble shooting at customer end or training to customers / distributors.
•Responsible for visiting customers for trials / new product positioning / value demonstration.
•Responsible for technical training to customers and also at the Flexible Packaging Academy
•Mainly Customer facing Role and work along with Sales / Product development and Marketing team.
•Travel as per need - roughly 50 % in the field and 50 % in the office / lab / academy.YOUR SKILLS
- Minium 8 years of experience in Technical Customer Service / application engineering.
- Graduation in Engineering / Science with specialization in polymer science / packaging
- Must have packaging ( preferable paper) adhesive experience or worked in production / quality control of paper converting companies.
- Experience in handling paper converting machines using water based & / or hot melt adhesives
- Should have good communication skills / connect to customers / product knowledge.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.