- Kurkumbh, IND
- Closing date
- Jun 9, 2023
- Other, Other
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
YOUR ROLE :
• Incumbent responsible for SHE activities in shifts at the plant. It requires interaction with internal functions like Manufacturing, Engineering, HR & Admin, Stores and Warehouse, QC, Procurement, Technical Service and with external entities like Statutory authorities, contractors.
• To ensure zero incident/accident on site by ensuring compliance to SOPs, permits, trainings, risk assessments and other safety activities in shift.
• To follow SHE checklists/compliances as per company SHE policies and also ensure all the legal statutory compliance is maintained in shift.
• To regularly impart SHE related training to employees at site during Shift.
• To ensure compliance of all PPEs usage at site in shifts. Also to ensure the proper maintenance and usage of all safety related equipment's e.g. hydrant system, foam, sprinklers, safety showers, fire alarms etc during Shift.
• To ensure effective operations in the for effluent treatment facility and ensure compliance of the effluent norms as per Pollution Control board consent in all shifts. Also ensure compliance to all Waste disposal activities during the shift.
• To ensure compliance of all Occupational Health related activities during shift.
• Supports SHE organization in specialized area
• Drives SHE strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
• Reports monthly on SHEQ KPI status Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functions.
YOUR SKILLS :
• Candidate with bachelor's degree in chemical with advance diploma in Industrial Safety is must
• Candidate should have 5 years of working experience in SHE.
• Candidate with good experience in SHE from Hazardous Chemical, Paints, core Pharma manufacturing companies
• Good communications skills, Marathi spoken is essential.
• Good understanding of the SHE standards, production process, statutory compliance and good inter-personal skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert