Application Engineer Bonding & Gasketing UK
- Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- Jun 9, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - You will be the first point of contact for our key customers, providing first-class technical and sales support on Henkel's portfolio, e.g. bonding, sealing, thermal control, coatings, or pre-treatment
- Working with our marketing and sales teams, product development, application engineering, supporting customer opportunities that are of mutual value for Henkel and our customers to drive profitable growth.
- Collaborating with other members of the wider organization you will continually improve and innovate the way in which we deliver expertise with Product development, Design and Manufacturing engineering.
- You will support customer opportunities that are of mutual value for Henkel and our customers to drive profitable growth, prioritising and coordinating projects with local, regional, or global impact.
- Investigate problems and identify cause e.g. components, environment, application method, assembly method, next production action, or adhesive, make recommendations to solve issue (8D report).
- Understand health and safety situation with regard to Henkel safety data sheets and customer needs, select materials as appropriate.
- Trouble shoot Henkel equipment and understand third party equipment to advise on specifications, commissioning and trouble shooting.
- University degree in Engineering, Material Science, or related qualification
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Analytical/Practical mindset with ability to develop innovative approaches to application.
- Excellent and enthusiastic communicator with stakeholder management skills
- Digital skills, especially in relation to sharing technical content and virtual technical support and training. CAD familiarity an advantage.
- Passion for innovation and technology
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert