Open Rank Faculty Positions in College of Life Science, Hebei University, Baoding, China
- Hebei University
- College of Life Science, Hebei University, Baoding, China
- internationally competitive salary, a fringe benefits package and long-term research funds
- Closing date
- Jul 7, 2023
- Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Ecology
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Faculty, Group Leader/Principal Investigator
- Organization Type
Hebei University College of Life Science is launching a post COVID 19 recruitment campaign to recruit innovative, enthusiastic, and successful scientists worldwide in different biological disciplines.
Availability of positions:
Numerous positions are available at all levels from a wide range of biological disciplines with specific interests in, but not limited to, ecology, biomedicine, and biomedical sciences.
Candidates must have a Ph.D. or M.D. or equivalent in biological sciences with outstanding track records in peer-reviewed publications and/or extramural grant funding status. Appointment rank will be commensurate with academic accomplishments and experiences. The appointed faculty will be expected to develop an independently-funded research program.
- Each faculty member will receive an internationally competitive salary and a fringe benefits package that includes a generous housing option, a high-end medical care plan, etc. Each faculty member is provided with a generous start-up package that includes sufficient long-term research funds and ample laboratory space. Usually, the startup package is more generous than the most academic institutions.
Hebei University (HBU) is founded by French Jesuits in 1921, and located in a historical city, Baoding, which is about 120 kilometers south of Beijing. HBU currently has an enrollment of 33,000, including 6,100 full-time graduates and 26,900 full-time undergraduates in 15 colleges. As a key comprehensive university, Hebei University (HBU) is co-sponsored by the Ministry of Education, the People's Government of Hebei Province and State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense of PRC. It is also one of the first-level universities participating in China’s construction plan of national first-class university and world-class disciplines, with strong support from the Hebei Provincial Government. For more information, please visit the website http://en.hbu.cn/.
College of Life Science is a key college of the university based on its history and outstanding achievements. The college currently has 136 faculties including 3 academic members of Chinese Academy of Sciences, and it homes about 300 undergraduate students, 300 Master’s degree students and 25 Ph.D. students each year. Besides extramural grants, the college has research budget over 50 million RMB ($7.15 million USD) annually. The college has recently been selected as the leading college for the university’s “Double First-Class" initiative, which has been undergoing rapid expansion.
To apply, please submit the following materials to Shiqiang Wan email email@example.com:
1) Cover Letter;
2) Curriculum Vitae (with a complete list of publications);
3) Statement of research interest;
4) Names and contact information for 3-5 references.
All positions remain open until filled. For additional information, please contact Shiqiang Wan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +86 133 1130 3361.
Apply for Open Rank Faculty Positions in College of Life Science, Hebei University, Baoding, China
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert