- Casarile, Italy
- Closing date
- May 27, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
Manage and support the daily activities of the Quality Assurance on site to achieve the quality improvement programs by taking part to the investigation of non- conformities and by researching of the root causes, but also of the process by maintaining and improving the quality management system of the plant.
- Support in internal nonconformities and Customer complaint investigations, by collecting inputs from Production, Product Development and Quality Control and by agreeing, after a deep root cause analysis, on corrective action plan
- Lead Product and Quality Reviews
- Support process optimization, considering also inputs deriving from risk assessment (PFMEA)
- Manage and Follow up Management of Change
- Provide quality training to the site
- Support maintenance of IATF 16949 certification in the plant
- Support in the review of customer quality agreements and customer questionnaires and in the issue of PPAP
- Organize and follow up on actions deriving from Internal audit
- Support in organizing customer audits
- Support in monitoring and ensuring compliance of quality system based on internal and external standards
- Support in developing and implementing external certifications (where needed)
- Degree in Chemical Engineering (preferred)
- Min. of 4-5 years of previous experience in a similar role (automotive sector experience in preferred)
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Knowledge of automotive core tools such as FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC
- Fluent in English
- IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Office package - SAP knowledge is a nice to have
- Excellent interpersonal skills allowing easy interaction with interlocutors, teamwork and cross departmental work
- Strong sense of organization and planning
- Result oriented mind set & proactiveness
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert