Trainee Program CHAiNGERS Operations and Supply Chain
- Zingonia, Italy
- Closing date
- Jun 9, 2023
- Other, Other
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You will join Henkel Adhesive Technology with a permanent contract, a competitive salary, and a guaranteed position after the program
- The Operations & Supply Chain Management traineeship will give you a broad overview of the role and tasks of operations and supply chain management at Henkel Adhesive Technologies and prepare you for a fast-track development in the organization.
- During this 18-month trainee program, you will be assigned responsible tasks and projects in the production in our plants, to build a deep insight into the different functions of operations and supply chain.
- The program includes three phases of 6 months:
1) Building your Foundation: You will join our production team and support efficiency and optimization initiatives.
2) Exploring new horizons: You will embark on 3 functional rotations in selected departments (e.g.: Safety, Quality, Engineering, Logistics, Lean Management or Supply Planning).
3) Get a strategic perceptive: You will get involved in a cross functional project in close collaboration with the regional and global Henkel Adhesive Technology teams.
- In parallel you will be introduced to the different supply chain and related functions like customer service, procurement, and sales to build a broad understanding of the organization. You will also benefit from individual training and development plan to prepare you for a future management position.
- As part of the program, you will receive a high level of visibility and guidance from an experienced mentor who will help you identify individual career prospects, give you feedback on your performance and agree development measures with you.
- Throughout the program, you will develop meaningful professional contacts and relationships with senior leaders, but also get the chance to exchange ideas and build a network with the other trainees involved in the program across the world.
- Upon completion of the program, you will be placed in a responsible position across the operations and supply chain organization at one our global locations where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will provide you with a wide range of career opportunities.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics with successful academic record
- Up to 2 years of experience, ideally within a multinational environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the local language
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with abilities in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Great aptitude for continuous learning and self-development
- Geographic mobility
- Willingness and drive to become a future leader
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert