- Work with GTIC MS&T Team Leads and Key GTIC Leaders to support the implementation of the Phase I VirTECs Process Modeling Simulation.
- Responsible for communicating the status of key deliverables of the Phase I VirTECs Process Modeling Simulation to the PSO LT via SharePoint and Weekly Updates to Manager.
- Creation of a training document for Spark Employees on how to use the VirTECs Process Modeling Software.
- Conduct Lessons Learned post Phase I of the VirTECs project to support going to Phase II.
- Work with Key Leads to create a final presentation to Key GTIC Leads on VirTECs deliverables.
- Work with the Chief of Staff on the updating and report out of status of PSO KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- Create End of Intern Presentation to be presented to PSO LT
Education and Qualifications
- Preferably pursuing a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Biology.
- At least 2 years left of a combination of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework with summer availability (e.g., rising junior, or rising senior pursuing graduate school)
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Majoring in a [STEM-related] degree
- Minimum availability of 10 weeks (about 2 and a half months)
- Hybrid opportunity
- Participation in student organizations and/or other leadership experience
- Experience using Microsoft Based software such as Excel, SharePoint & Visio
- Self-motivated and proactive in learning
- Demonstration of agile mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to lead
- Demonstrated interest in biotechnology and gene therapy industry
Please be aware that Spark mandates COVID-19 vaccination of all employees regardless of work location. Accommodations may be made in accordance with applicable law.
Spark Therapeutics does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from any source other than directly from candidates. Any unsolicited resume/candidate profile submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Spark Therapeutics are considered property of Spark Therapeutics and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Nearest Major Market:
Join the Spark Team
We were born of innovation, springing from the curiosity, imagination and dedication of remarkable scientists and healthcare visionaries. Our shared mission is to challenge the inevitability of genetic disease by discovering, developing, and delivering treatments in ways unimaginable - until now.
We don't follow footsteps. We create the path.Learn more about Spark Therapeutics and view other openings.