Product Development Engineer
- Cannon Falls, MN, United States
- Closing date
- Mar 31, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Product Development Engineer is responsible for the scale-up of newly developed multi-million-dollar thermal interface material product lines used in a variety of industrial and automotive applications.
- Works in cross-functional teams to link product development and manufacturing on projects for top tier companies in the automative sector.
- Creates process flow charts, FMEAs and control plans for new products.
- Runs design of experiments to understand relationship between raw materials, process and final product parameters.
- Presents scale-up reports to top management and external customers.
- Responsible for scale-up projects at domestic and international sites.
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or a related scientific/engineering discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of directly applicable engineering experience in adhesive film/paste manufacturing or related industries.
- Strong background in statistics and quality tools preferred (DOE, SPC, FMEA).
- Ability to travel 20% (domestic and international travel).
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert