- Tokyo, Japan
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Life Sciences, Oncology
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
To serve as a liaison to the medical/ scientific community and responsible for establishing, developing and partnering with Health Care Providers/ Professionals (HCPs) and HCS. To implement clinical and educational strategies in collaboration with other Novartis colleagues for designated stakeholders. To pair key stakeholders’ scientific educational and research needs with available Novartis resources and provide the latest emerging data in response to specific HCP inquiries, as appropriate.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collection from HCP/HCS/Patients and generation of actionable insights that may impact Novartis development plans, trial designs, launch strategies and tactics
• Planning and execution of field medical strategic and tactical plans (MEEP), aligned with Japan medical franchises and Medical Excellence and Execution
• Lead to accelerate new customer engagement models for field medical with full utilization of NGE
• Develop and maintain understanding of community of practice by understanding area-specific challenges and HCP needs in collaboration with commercial colleagues
• Up-to-date scientific training of field medical team to support timely and robust scientific discussion with HCP/HCS
• Guideline related communication to ensure appropriate positioning and patient access
• Provides holistic view of Japan MSL effectiveness through the analysis of KPIs, reporting dashboards, and Japan MSL value communications to leadership; communicates Japan MSL value and impact to the broader organization
• Work as Patient Engagement Liaison (PEL)
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Science back ground
Language: Fluent Japanese
•Medical or Clinical experience required
•Oncology experience preffered
•Radio Ligand experience preffed
• Strategic thinking
• Strong cross-functional leadership skill
• Superior interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
• Scientific and clinical understanding with very high level of learning agility
• Experience for actionable insights generation
At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Novartis has one of the industry’s most competitive pipelines. Many of these projects, which include new molecular entities as well as additional indications and different formulations for marketed products, are for medicines that could significantly advance treatment standards for patients worldwide.
We have entered an exciting era in health and biomedical innovation. Powered by our incredible colleagues, supported by our flexible-hybrid working model, new AI powered learning, personal growth and career platform and a refreshed commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion, we are well-poised to help lead this transformative moment for our industry and for ourselves. Join Us!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert