Application Engineer Adhesives (d/f/m)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- Apr 8, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Perform and evaluate experiments for material characterization and modeling of material behavior Interpret test results and give feedback to product development
- Calibrate material models for the realistic implementation of material behavior in product simulations
- Develop new experiments to determine material properties and to validate simulation results
- Design and construct measuring devices for the realization of the newly developed test concepts
- Manage technical projects and document the results in reports
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Materials Science, or comparable education
- Ideally around 3 years of relevant experience in working in chemistry laboratories
- Knowledge of measurement methods for the characterization of rheological and mechanical material properties
- Experience in setting up, operating and maintaining laboratory equipment for material analysis and application
- Knowledge of data processing, evaluation of experiments, and documentation of test results, software knowledge (e.g.: Python, LabView, CAD programs) is advantageous
- Analytical thinking and self-reliant working methods
- Fluent English language skills
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert