Global Clinical Publishing Associate (Regulatory Affairs)
- East Hanover, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Other, Legal/Regulatory Affairs
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
1,800+ associates. 86 countries. One Regulatory Affairs. At Novartis your voice, experience, and quality mindset can truly make a difference in Regulatory Affairs (RA). Novartis has a unique and promising portfolio with 70 projects as potential NMEs in development, 65 projects in Phase 3 or already undergoing registration, and 100 Phase 1/2 projects.
We also focus on rare disease areas; in fact, more than 80% of our innovation is targeted on areas of high unmet need. In many cases, we can offer family friendly work flexibility to facilitate your physical and mental health. Read on to learn about the role available in Regulatory Affairs. We hope you will consider joining our global OneRA family.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines, to compile and add electronic navigation to clinical and regulatory documents
• In collaboration with the clinical teams, compile, integrate and publish clinical documents with word processing, electronic publishing, and document management systems in the Novartis Development environment
• Perform technical quality control (electronic functionality, adherence to internal and external document standards) of published documents
• Maintain basic knowledge of current electronic publishing standards, regulatory guidelines, and legal requirements
• Under direct supervision of the immediate manager, acts as the Program Publisher for various programs in clinical development
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you'll bring to the role:
• BS in life sciences or a relevant discipline with min 3 years of professional work experience
• 3-5 years submission publishing experience in Pharma or related industry
• Experience with regulatory submission format, including familiarity with submission publishing activities and CTD format criteria
• Effective interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Project management and time management skills to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
• Familiar with regulatory requirements and HA guidances, including FDA regulations, ICH and EMA guidelines/directives
• Working knowledge of regulatory affairs
• Works independently and with minimal supervision
Why consider Novartis?
736 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2022. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $92,800 and $139,200/year; however, while salary ranges are effective from 1/1/23 through 12/31/23, fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges during this period. Further, final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to geographical location, experience level, knowledge, skills and abilities. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations: Individuals in need of a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or disability for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] om or call +1 (877)395-2339 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis
Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Novartis has one of the industry’s most competitive pipelines. Many of these projects, which include new molecular entities as well as additional indications and different formulations for marketed products, are for medicines that could significantly advance treatment standards for patients worldwide.
We have entered an exciting era in health and biomedical innovation. Powered by our incredible colleagues, supported by our flexible-hybrid working model, new AI powered learning, personal growth and career platform and a refreshed commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion, we are well-poised to help lead this transformative moment for our industry and for ourselves. Join Us!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert