- Hyderabad, India
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
2025! This is the year that Global Clinical supply is targeting for completing the evolution our systems into a “digital enabled” landscape of 300+ associates. Join a team of globally collaborative colleagues at the ‘Global Clinical Supply (GCS)’ function to support clinical trials from Phase 1 to approval and be a key interface between Technical Research & Development (TRD) teams and the Clinical teams! At GCS, we aspire to become a data and digital powered, resourceful , agile organization to deliver more products to more patients efficiently, through empowered and highly capable teams.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Works in close collaboration with the GCS India Site Head and Business Operations manager to support on all the required activities to ensure smooth business operations in GCS
• Support and facilitate communications in GCS; Supports in coordinating strategic organizational initiatives, change management and people engagement initiatives in GCS;
• Works as required to provide operational support for management team and GCS team on communications, room bookings and REFS coordination as needed;
• Interacts with internal stakeholders and provides Internal communications support to business leaders and teams, e.g., Human Resources
• Provides operational support for Internal communications events, such as on-site Town Hall meetings. Works with external vendors on assigned events and projects (graphic agencies);
• Timely completion of assigned financial tasks including raising and approving POs including issue resolution for timely payouts.
• Supports in developing, planning and monitoring of people management processes; Supports cultural evolution and change management processes.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Degree in business administration, communications, human resources or relevant discipline.
• 3 years of experience in field of expertise (candidates are likely to have worked in a business environment with Communications responsibilities either within or external to Novartis, e.g. Communications, HR, PR)
• Excellent Computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Publisher, SharePoint and Adobe Photoshop). Experience of using social media platforms as a communications tool
• Basic project management, good organization and planning skills. Problem-solving and idea generation skills. Good presentation skills
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary and cross-cultural teams
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Novartis has one of the industry’s most competitive pipelines. Many of these projects, which include new molecular entities as well as additional indications and different formulations for marketed products, are for medicines that could significantly advance treatment standards for patients worldwide.
We have entered an exciting era in health and biomedical innovation. Powered by our incredible colleagues, supported by our flexible-hybrid working model, new AI powered learning, personal growth and career platform and a refreshed commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion, we are well-poised to help lead this transformative moment for our industry and for ourselves. Join Us!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert