Internship/Thesis Sustainable Packaging - Henkel Consumer Brands
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- Mar 27, 2023
- Other, Other
- Position Type
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active involvement in the development and implementation of sustainable global packaging initiatives
- Own set of responsibility for a specific project on sustainable packaging, e.g. use of recycled plastic, recyclability assessment, alternative packaging materials etc.
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. marketing, purchasing and packaging suppliers
- Preparation of management reports
- Opportunity to be part of the international packaging team
- Student who is pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in the field of mechanical, packaging or plastic engineering
- Basic knowledge on sustainability aspects of packaging
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team-player with high level of independence
- Availability for 5-6 months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert