Smart Factory Systems Engineer
- Gebze, Turkey
- Closing date
- Mar 24, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Reviewing Smart Factory Systems of truck entry, good receipt, manufacturing, dispatch and quality operations as well as deep integration to support and enhance current workflow.
- Acting as support function for plant operation teams in digital functionalities real-time, contacting 3rd parties if needed.
- Working close with lean department to generate value creation out of smart factory. Preparing and delivering required data for process enhancements.
- Taking proactive and predictive actions for maintaining system health and performance at highest level with working in collaboration with local and global service suppliers and vendors.
- Planning system upgrades with SAP & IT teams. Planning internal communication for system downtimes and updates for minimum impact on operations.
- Responsible from OT software and hardware maintenance, update and check-ups. Answering user difficulties or support requests.
- Providing Smart Factory modules trainings OT system users after every change, enhancement or critical milestone.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Computer, Automation Engineering or relevant field
- 2 years of experience in smart factory / industry 4.0 studies
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert