- Shanghai SCIP, China
- Closing date
- Apr 2, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
Job Purpose (General Function, Primary Objective, Important End result) 职位设置目的
- Guided by the Engineering Manager-E&C, the control engineer will be required to support the design, purchasing, execution, commissioning of relevant projects on control system side. Control engineer is designed to work on initiatives in the following areas:
- Execute the capital investment projects from the side of control system design, supplier selection, installation and commissioning
- Control system support on technical improvement project of each site
- Project documentation activities of control system
- Support PM and GCN engineering head of the project management activities
- Others related such as project management support and record, control technology input etc.
- Scope design of control system on each capital project
- Project installation on control system side
- Project commissioning on control system side
- Project documentation and support from control system side
- Purchasing & Management of consultants and contracts of control system
- Bachelor Degree
- Industrial system engineering/ Automatic control engineering Major
- 1-3 years Working Year
- Chemical industry Industry
- Fluent English
- Excellent Computer
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert