Manager Lab Automatization (d/f/m)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- Apr 8, 2023
- Other, Other
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive the automatization of R&D laboratories for a global community
- Bring our researchers and developers to the next level of automatization by designing and implementing automatized laboratory setups that are integrated with Henkel's IT and data infrastructure
- Plan, launch and manage short-, mid- and long-term projects ranging from feasibility studies to large scale rollouts of automatized lab equipment and full-scale robotized laboratories
- Consult scientists, product developers and lab-users on best practices to integrate and automatize lab equipment and experimental setups
- Work hand-in-hand with software developers and data scientists within a team that drives the digital transformation of Henkel Consumer Brands R&D
- Contribute to R&D digitalization with your experience of IoT and data integration of edge devices
- Assure technology state of the art through internal development of laboratory and staff
- Approve technical readiness of Automatization prototypes and products
- Master's degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, mechanical engineering or adjacent technical disciplines
- At least 5 years working experience in in lab automatization, working experience in an R&D environment is advantageous
- Solid knowhow in mechanical engineering, IoT integration
- First experience with MS Azure cloud technologies are advantageous
- Initial experiences with device integration to a LabVantage based LIMS solution are advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert